 Local / United Kingdom / 2301
2300  |  2302
Subject:
There's still time to come to the fest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 18:52:09 GMT

Yes folks, there's still time.

Phil Travis has just told me he'll be coming, so if there are any
waverers out there, come on down!

You'll get to meet all your favourite UK AFOL heroes and villains :-)

And see more LEGO in private hands than most people get to see in a
shop. Did that make sense? Well, you know what I mean.

To all 'festers: if you get lost, my phone number is 01270 759430

Don't forget to check the maps at:

http://www.you-rang.demon.co.uk/northwestfest/main.htm
or
http://come.to/LEGOfest

And if anyone knows the whereabouts of a MIB 5540 Formula 1 Racer, I'd
be very interested in it :-)

--
Tony Priestman