 Local / United Kingdom / 228
  Re: Got catalogue at last!

Up, mine (my son's) arrived today. Only problem is that he is hogging it, so it's early to bed for him tonight :) Nice to see that "Harry Cane's BI-plane" has been more accurately renamed to "Evil Eye's BI-plane". Steve Scott Huw Millington wrote in (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Got catalogue at last!

Steve Scott wrote in message ... (...) to (...) That's what I thought, but then I realised that they changed it way back in 1998 catalogue version 2!!! Hmmm... (26 years ago, 17-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)