 Local / United Kingdom / 2275
Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 03:05:51 GMT

On a different note, Ben Roller made mention of a 1993 Dealer Catalog, but • I
didn't see any response to his question of whether he could post that • catalog.  I
too have a Dealer Catalog, a rare 1970 Samsonite LEGO Dealer Catalog.  And • yes it
talks about maximizing profits.  But that is the language that LEGO uses in
dealing with its' network of Dealers.  It doesn't offend anyone.

I'm sure that TLC understands that all LEGO items, whether they are Dealer
Catalogs, Dealer Windows & Door Boxes (from '57-'65), a TLC Dealer Catalog • of
LEGO Display Items, or glued LEGO Display Buildings, none of which were • ever
intended for the public, but all of which eventually found a secondary • collectors
market (in my collection).   What are the ramifications for posting these? • If we
don't know, then lets get an opinion from TLC..

We could always put these rarities into a container and bury it, like TLG in
Australia did. Shows how much respect Lego has for its copyrights and
heritage.