 Local / United Kingdom / 227
    Re: Shell promotion is over - what happens to the stock??? —Jonathon Goldsworthy
   I know of 2 (or 3) Shell stations that still carry this set. I picked up a second pit-stop set on Thursday evening. This station only had the 2 medium sets, but 10 or more of each. The best place to get the sets is on the M3 services, between (...) (26 years ago, 16-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Shell promotion is over - what happens to the stock??? —David Till
   (...) You mean Fleet services? and to think I just moved back to Warwick uni from crookham village, about 4 miles cycle from the services! Not that it matters too much, I stocked up on 5 each of the mini's, and a pitstop and ferrari mostly from the (...) (26 years ago, 17-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)