 Local / United Kingdom / 222
  Re: Shell promotion is over - what happens to the stock???

Steve Anderson wrote in message ... (...) let (...) You're right about the pit stop - the two Ferrari mechanics are especially neat 8-) BTW: I bought up some spares if anyone is in need... LMK? Jon. Jon D Hayward Chatham, Kent, Great Britain (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Shell promotion is over - what happens to the stock???

(...) You have a spare pit-stop? Drool...Do you need a new best friend? =) Steve (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

Steve Anderson wrote in message ... (...) Well... I've shipped loads of these out to the States, and when I posted a message to RTL to say "get 'em now before they're all gone..." I suddenly received yet more requests, so... I bought TEN of each (...) (26 years ago, 16-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Shell promotion is over - what happens to the stock???

I know of 2 (or 3) Shell stations that still carry this set. I picked up a second pit-stop set on Thursday evening. This station only had the 2 medium sets, but 10 or more of each. The best place to get the sets is on the M3 services, between (...) (26 years ago, 16-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Shell promotion is over - what happens to the stock???

(...) You mean Fleet services? and to think I just moved back to Warwick uni from crookham village, about 4 miles cycle from the services! Not that it matters too much, I stocked up on 5 each of the mini's, and a pitstop and ferrari mostly from the (...) (26 years ago, 17-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)