 Local / United Kingdom / 22
Re: SHell sets are here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 07:30:08 GMT

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net wrote in message ...
What do we know yet, if anything, about how to acquire them?

Not a lot, except that the promotion starts this Thursday. I called in a
garage yesterday to enquire. There was no brochure but the manager confirmed
the starting date.

I think it is being done on a spend 10GBP, buy 1 for 99p, rather that by
collecting tokens.

Huw