 Local / United Kingdom / 2152
Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 02:41:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Peter Callaway writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Mike Poindexter writes:
I am glad I didn't pass on it, or else I would have missed out on the extra
10%.

I'm not going to use my 10% offer, so if anyone is interested in it let me
know. The GBP to AUD exchange rate still kills the good deals. LarryP's
factoring service could come into play if someone wants me to order something
for them.

Going once, going twice ........

Pete Callaway

I think it's very thoughtful of folks to make this offer but people thinking of
taking folks up on it may want to check with their CC companies. Several of my
cards do not allow shiptos to differ from billtos... Just something to check on
first before getting one's hopes up.