 Local / United Kingdom / 2123
    Re: UKLUG Prototype online —Richard Franks
   (...) Cool stuff - I like the Logo! If you do the K of UK using those diagonal 'stepped' pieces, then it would be more buildable :) (...) Tsk tsk! If our Italian or US, or *any* other friends want to comment then they are welcome, their opinions (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: UKLUG Prototype online —Simon Denscombe
   (...) You are welcome to completely redesign the logo if you want - I tried the bricks you speak of first but it made the letter way too thin compared to the rest of the logo - it didn't look right. (...) I remembered to put the :-0 in this time. (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)