 Local / United Kingdom / 2095
    Re: The Toyshop problem? —Richard Franks
   (...) The original post to the NG said it was an error, the prices were *obviously* wrong - it would be unreasonable to expect them to almost bankrupt themselves, fulfilling every order, and even more unreasonable to expect them to fulfil some (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: The Toyshop problem? —Jeff Stembel
   (...) I just wish I could give that 10% discount to someone who could use it. Shipping is too much for it to be worthwhile to me. While I am disappointed I won't be getting the items I ordered, I'm glad they aren't gonna bankrupt themselves trying (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)