 Local / United Kingdom / 2075
Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 15:09:25 GMT

I'll confess to being a little concerned about those ordering 10 or 20 copies
of particular sets.

I did this (10 8480's). But I often do buy multiple copies of sets - sometimes
for parts, sometimes for trade. So I do not really see it as a problem...
although my wife would argue the opposite.

Scott A