 Local / United Kingdom / 2029
Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 16:37:58 GMT

What if joe public (non-AFOL) found that site last night. Say he did not know if
the deals were good or bad, and placed an order in good faith. Now he expects his
items. Is that theft?

Scott A