 Local / United Kingdom / 2000
1999  |  2001
Subject:
www.toyshop.com - Were we right or wrong?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 13:25:05 GMT

Scott wrote:

  Was ordering the lego any worse than doing what we all do regularly -
  rob little kids and charity shops of their Lego and then brag about it
  here as FOTW?
  That's a good question.

It's a completely different kettle of fish.
The little kids think that Xmas has come early.  They just want cash to
buy computer games or whatever.  Both parties get just what they want.

As for charity shops, I have never seen any Lego in them, but it is a
commercial transaction just like any other.  If you want to help a
charity why not send a donation?

--
Liam.