 Local / United Kingdom / 1995
Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 01:27:02 GMT

On Mon, 29 Nov 1999, Nephilim (<FLzGJL.CJv@lugnet.com>) wrote at
23:42:57

[1]  Ha, watch as I use the £ symbol rather than $ in an effort
    to blend.

You know, the funny thing is: I realised it was an American writing, and
actually read it as a $. I had to go back and check :-)
--
Tony Priestman