 Local / United Kingdom / 1961
    Re: Technic Shuttle for £4!! —Jon Kozan
   (...) How do you know it has been blocked? -Jon (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Technic Shuttle for £4!! —Mike Poindexter
   (...) It stopped working and I called the company and they told me it was blocked for a fraudulent use alert. It might be OK, as they called me to verify an order from DYA before for the same reason. Nobody home, so they probably just put a stop on (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)