 Local / United Kingdom / 1933
1932  |  1934
Subject:
1857s for sick squid each
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 17:09:01 GMT

Hi - I'm dropping in from the wilderness again...

The Entertainer in Cardiff is shifting 1857 brick packs for £6 each. A
veritable bargain, which is why I bought two on the spot! (I was going to do
four but I was getting chronic stomach cramps, and carrying 3800 Lego bricks
AND the 6278 that I'd also spotted was more than I can manage.)

Anyone who's interested, they had loads of 1857s - probably about 20 on the
shelf - and six or seven 6278s, which all seem to have been destined for the
Japanese market looking at the catalogues inside!

Steve