 Local / United Kingdom / 1893
Re: Attn: Festers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 09:03:15 GMT

I will also be bring aload of manuals

Huw, what is the condition of the 8090 Manual to 8090?

--
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine
Web site: http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards
Soon to be updated, soon to be good
198 models and going up

Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
I have been sorting out what I'll be bringing to the 'fest.

Is anyone interested in the following items, which I'll only bring if so:

8090 instructions only
8865
8843
8841
1972

All used in good shape with original instructions, but no boxes.

Does anyone (Liam :-) ) want me to bring my boxes of spare parts again?

I hope to have a 1029, 1854 Velux house and 2769 for trade also.

Huw