 Local / United Kingdom / 1873
  Re: On-line Shopping

(...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: On-line Shopping

(...) I'm guessing that those prices aren't the UK retail prices, but European prices translated into pounds from where-ever they are based. I almost found this site as annoying as the Beatties site, although it could be my wonky connection, and not (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: On-line Shopping

I take back what I have just said. The price for the 4560 is great at £45.... RAG! I've left Mr. Visa at home. Scott A (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)