 Local / United Kingdom / 1871
1870  |  1872
Subject:
Courier Service Offered to Sweden
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 04:44:55 GMT

It looks like I am going to Stockholm again in a couple weeks.  If there is
something in the US that anyone in Sweden or the UK (provided they could
meet me at London-Gatwick during my layover) wants, I could try to bring it
with me.  If there is something in the Shop @ Home catalog (like the
McDonald's set) then I'll need to act quickly in order to have the items in
hand before I leave.

I am scheduled to depart from Raleigh on 12/4, arriving at London-Gatwick
for about a four hour layover on 12/5, and on into Stockholm on the
afternoon of 12/5.  I will likely be staying in Kista at the Memory Hotel.
I will depart from Stockholm on the morning of 12/7 (yes, a very brief trip)
connecting back through Gatwick into Raleigh.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh