 Local / United Kingdom / 1868
    Re: Rock Raiders IS a Space theme —Jeff Thompson
    Matthew Miller wrote in message ... (...) [snip] Random blurt - let's get into the habit of actually quoting text material from www.lego.com -- apparently the text you being discussed in this thread has already changed, one month later. Did anyone (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.space, lugnet.underground, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Rock Raiders IS a Space theme —Simon Denscombe
   (...) I think the link still works - it's just not accessible from the main site. (...) The are called Blackstar in Germany I believe. There were so many errors in that history it was just silly. (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.space, lugnet.underground, lugnet.admin.general)