 Local / United Kingdom / 1862
  MOC: Exploriens-styled base and truck

(follow-ups to lugnet.space) I've just put up some pictures of my Explorien-style (white, black, trans-dark-blue) base and a large truck in the same style. The base is mainly a 'layout'; you may be more interested in the truck, which is perhaps more (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)