 Local / United Kingdom / 1828
  11 O'Clock Show

On the 11 O'Clock Show last night (a satirical look at the day's news shown on Channel 4 on Tuesdays to Thursdays), there was a pretty sick Lego joke - apologies to anybody who gets offended now, but I'm only the messenger, (although I have to admit (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

  Re: 11 O'Clock Show

The same piece count could be used for PanAm 103, but I guess this would be a little bit too close to home. -Phil (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

  Re: 11 O'Clock Show

Oh come on, you're not seriously trading in disasters are you? I'm more offended by the fact that you've trivialised both events by turning it into a petty Atlantic divide. If you thought that the first post was offensive, then you knew that yours (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

  Re: 11 O'Clock Show

(...) What's this, we'll have no trouble here. This is a local group for local people - there's nothing for you here.(1) Carbon 60 (1) Sketch from The League of Gentlemen - Fridays 10:00pm BBC2 (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)