 Local / United Kingdom / 1750
Re: LEGO Books
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 14:19:01 GMT

I picked up a limp-backed book at a second-hand stall last weekend. The Robber
Baron - the first in a ? series called Castle Kids, published by LEGO It has a
great model castle as the locale for the story.
Does anyone know of others in the series ?

I don't have that one, never seen any lego paperbacks. Can you post a
scan of it?

I've got all four hard-back Ladybird books from series 904, Lego
Pirates, entitled;

1. Will and the Gold Chase
2. Captain Roger's Birthday
3. Adventure on Shark Island
4. The Royal Visit

Also got another hard-back from the 'Where does it come from' series
entitled 'Where does it come from - Lego brick'. It's dated 1986 and
must be a sanctioned product as it features the Lego logo.

Ian Bishop, Ayrshire, UK