 Local / United Kingdom / 1709
  Metro Station Plus

added pictures of another model to my web site Its an 'extended' Metro Station. As lego town grows, so does its station. Numerous additions have been made to improve the Metro station. A new ticket hall, a bigger waiting room with TV, a shop, and (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Metro Station Plus

(...) Cool man way cool. (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Metro Station Plus

On Sat, 6 Nov 1999, Lawrence Wilkes (<FKr3yF.IDD@lugnet.com>) wrote at 00:56:39 (...) Very evocative. Can I suggest using classic 2x2 windows across the top of the bridge instead of the big ones you've got? I've seen *many* foot bridges with small (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Metro Station Plus

(...) would love to (I had something like this in mind), but was alread out of white windows by the time I came to the bridge. And dont have enough classic windows. I have been thinking about buying some buckets for parts like this. Whats a good one (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)