 Local / United Kingdom / 1708
Re: Legoland Fireworks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 19:05:23 GMT

Well, I should be carrying a blue back pack with my LEGO keychains hanging
from it! Howzat?!?

...or take a look for us in the Southern LEGOfest pictures! Huw's site is a
good starting point...

See ya there 8-)

Jon.

Kev Holmes <kev.holmes@btinternet.com> wrote in message
We're going to be there as well, any suggestions on how we might recognise
eachother?

Kev

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:

...and I'll be there with the family and neighbours (gotta use up all • those
free tickets)!!! 8-)

I'll look out for you then!

Huw