 Local / United Kingdom / 1682
1681  |  1683
Subject:
Fest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 10:37:44 GMT

Hi all,

Only 31 days to go now...

I started building a train the other day, part of the Yellowtron
Mass Transit system.   Then it metamorphosed (is that a word?)  into the
luxury space shuttle of Porcus Prime - supreme Intergalactic Capitalist.
You may remember him from his early career as a gardener and general
handyman here on planet Earth.

Now I am 3/4 of the way through a much larger spacecraft, with plans for
another to follow.

Is anyone taking anything for the spaceport?

Lawrence why aren't you going to the Fest?  You could take your vehicle.
(You could probably drive up in your vehicle).

What about the pirate's quay?

--
Liam.
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/liamp/