 Local / United Kingdom / 1669
  LEGOfest shortcut now working (allegedly)!

I received an e-mail from come.to today saying that they'd fixed the V3 shortcut to point to Tony's LEGOfest page: (URL) ever you misplace your post for Tony's URL, you might be able to remember this one! Jon. (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LEGOfest shortcut now working (allegedly)!

Yo folks, Michael Edwards' name has been added to the list of attendees. And I suppose I ought to invite the rabble over on RTL :-) Please come - there'll be a cake :-) Take a look at (URL) Jon's come.to address below points at the same page. On (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)