 Local / United Kingdom / 166
  Re: Woolies' is having a sale!

There is a review on lugnet.review and RTL. The RTL one though has generated more response. 5/10. Great idea, great potential, poorly implemented. Biggest problems with the theme are L&S and juniorized elements. Smaller sets are better. Huw (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Woolies' is having a sale!

(...) That was my opinion judging by the pictures - the satellite and moon buggy, the two I bought are pretty good. I was tempted to buy more, but luckily you have put me off - thanks. Huw (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Woolies' is having a sale!

Your welcome. Those little sets are great! I haven't given up. I am following on the the 6 stud wide module idea. I have built a few, and a new rear module. Even though I would rather build without the L&S sections, don't have anywhere enough (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)