 Local / United Kingdom / 164
  Re: Woolies' is having a sale!

What do you think of the Space Port sets then? Surely you have built them all by now! Huw p.s. Happy New Year to all UK LUGNetters! (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Woolies' is having a sale!

There is a review on lugnet.review and RTL. The RTL one though has generated more response. 5/10. Great idea, great potential, poorly implemented. Biggest problems with the theme are L&S and juniorized elements. Smaller sets are better. Huw (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Woolies' is having a sale!

(...) That was my opinion judging by the pictures - the satellite and moon buggy, the two I bought are pretty good. I was tempted to buy more, but luckily you have put me off - thanks. Huw (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Woolies' is having a sale!

Your welcome. Those little sets are great! I haven't given up. I am following on the the 6 stud wide module idea. I have built a few, and a new rear module. Even though I would rather build without the L&S sections, don't have anywhere enough (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)