 Local / United Kingdom / 1638
1637  |  1639
Subject:
Bluewater - free LLW tickets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 23:41:09 GMT

If you spend over £25 (1) at the LEGO Shop, Bluewater (LSB) and you have a
LEGO World Club discount flyer, you will be given a free entry ticket for
LLW valid for the 1999 season, which runs to 3 January 2000.

But...

...we have FOUR club memberships running between us, and although it's
supposed to be one ticket per _household_ (2), the staff were happy to give
me THREE tickets for my £82 spend (3) on Thursday 8-) (4)

BTW: John Lewis at Bluewater doesn't have #8001 Droid or #8520 Slizer in yet
8-(

Jon.

1. Offer runs to Sunday 31 October, so get yer skates on!
2. Sounds fair if the offer only applies to club members as there would
often only be one member per household?
3. That make FOUR #8001 Battle Droids around the office now 8-)
4. With a bit of luck, TLG won't spot this until Monday (if at all), so it
should be too late for the staff to get into trouble or be stopped from
giving away too many tickets 8-)