 Local / United Kingdom / 1547
    Lego UK takes pity on us —Lawrence Wilkes
   Having moaned recently about Lego UK denying us trains, I am pleased to see that the UK seems to be one of the few places with 8001 battle droids on the shelves. I have seen post that they are in Germany There were plenty on the shelves in toy shops (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)