 Local / United Kingdom / 15
    Re: 5542? —Richard Dee
   When I went to Legoland in May, they had dozens, including available as separate service items. Also, a month ago, John Lewis in High Wycombe (Just passed the Asda, which is next to Junction 4 of the M40) had a few, I think they were 40 quid each. (...) (26 years ago, 10-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: 5542? —Dave Ryder
   In article <F0MG7n.CKq@lugnet.com>, richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net says... (...) Do you mean the 5542 or the 8062? Regards, Dave. (26 years ago, 10-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.uk)