 Local / United Kingdom / 1427
Re: Busy Bee Trains in stock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 18:14:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jon D. Hayward writes:
...and how on earth did you get them to release _TWO_ blue hopper cars to
you?!? I placed my order on Tuesday when they called to say that the 2150s
were in stock and ready to ship, but they would only allow me _ONE_ hopper
8-(

Jon.

I only asked for two!

I called to ask what trains they had in stock.
The very helpful lady went through the list and I replied with what caught my
fancy.

I didnt expect to find any blue hoppers, as previous posts implied they had
sold out.
I called when I saw the post saying they had the 3225 classic train which I
had always wanted (I already had a blue hopper)
But when she said "and we can let you have a blue hopper too", I said can I
have 2 and she said yes.

Looking at the Blue hopper mania posts, it looks like there has been some
controversy surrounding the way someone bought them by the dozen, leaving few
for anyone else. Perhaps Busy Bee have now decided to ration the remaining
supplies.

regards
lawrence