 Local / United Kingdom / 1414
1413  |  1415
Subject:
Available service packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 18:54:02 GMT

I received some service packs from UK Customer Services at the end of last
week after speaking to a hugely helpful lady there. They appear to have access
to a multitude of bits that are not advertised in the service catalogue. (I
got a full set of wheels for 5550).
Does anyone know if there a listing somewhere of the full range available? My
previous communications with Cust Serv have been distinctly unhelpful.

Cheers

Alan Kershaw