 Local / United Kingdom / 1344
1343  |  1345
Subject:
Toymaster/Toy World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 18:40:04 GMT

I was speaking to someone at SouthernLF (I'm sorry I forgot who) who hadn't
come across this franchised chain of toystores. They usually stock a small
range of the larger, older sets.
My local store has for example:
Saxondale Castle £49.99
The Marauder £49.99
Silver City, Aquazone Shark both 19.99
Spooky Loco £16.99
(and 6028 at £1.00)
The Sheffield store bombed about a year ago and sold everything off at half
price - Now that was a bargain.
If anyone wants some sets brought over to NWFest I will collect them.

Cheers

Alan Kershaw