 Local / United Kingdom / 1323
    Re: Rock Raiders IS a Space theme —Todd Lehman
   (...) Oh, definitely! :) Although I'm not as pleased with RR as I'd like to be, I do find myself (a die-heard Space head since 1978) wanting to collect AZ and RR as well -- for their "space-like" futurism and beauty and cool elements for building (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.space, lugnet.underground)

        Re: Rock Raiders IS a Space theme —Matthew Miller
   (...) *grin* See, we can solve that simply by calling all those things "space". (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.space, lugnet.underground)