 Local / United Kingdom / 1295
Re: North-west Fest/ 8880 Supercars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 07:24:10 GMT

Hi all, Festers and UK AFOL's

I would not want anyone to change their plans, but I would love to come and
have got a licence to play! the only thing is that its only valid fro the
11/12 so unless I hear otherwise I won't se you on the 27th  arrrr...! Anyway
Please keep me updated. Should it turn out to be on the 11 Dec and anyone in
the East London/Essex area wants a free lift both ways then let me know. I
would be bringing 2 new MISB 8880's for £50 or trade and one for splitting if
that can sway it!

Jason

In lugnet.loc.uk, David Walton writes:
Sounds interesting its only a short trip down the M6 for me, November is my
preference, I am in Preston. Technic/Mindstorms is my thing but meeting
fellow lego lovers will be enough for me.

David Walton

Email: d.walton@ndirect.co.uk

Take a look at my homepage (still under construction though)
http://www.walton.ndirect.co.uk/

Now on ICQ: 44277445

"If it  ain't broke don't fix it !!"