 Local / United Kingdom / 1293
Re: More Southern Fest pics and new website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 23:10:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:

http://www.goodlife.demon.co.uk

Very good Ian. I'll put a link to it from my pics page.

Now, Simon, where've your pictures got to?

Ha ha
Simon's pictures are still on the film sitting in the camera owing to
(1) Simon wants to use the remaining few shots on the film to
get some other piccies for his website
(2) Simon's book, Professional ADSI Development is scheduled
to go to the printers on Monday (less than three weeks after the
last book, Beginning Components with ASP, went off)
which means Simon has had no free time since LegoFest to
do anything about photos or web sites. (or much time to do things
like sleep for that matter :) ) I'm sure the last really good sleep
I had was on the train coming back from LegoFest  <grin>

But don't worry, I am going to deal with it early next week. Think it's
3 days to get the film developed onto cd, so the pictures should
be up by the end of next week. My web site needs a revamp
anyway which I want to start doing soon.

Then I'm sure my genuine proper-film pictures will just blow
those new-fangled digital-camera-thingy ones into the
dark mists of a Blacktron prison  ha ha ha... :)

Seriously, nice pics (both of yours - Ian's and Huw's)

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com