 Local / United Kingdom / 1263
Re: Its quiet in here...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 14:00:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:
When are these going on sale in the UK?

I don't know if one can have BO via the internet? but no one seems to reply to
any messages I post? I have stated before that I have e.mailed shell UK once
and sppoken to one of there PR guys Mark Harrision at Amec House just of the
strand. I have been told that THE UK WILL NOT BE GETTING THE SHELL LEGO SETS!

whether you beleive it or not is another thing, but this is whatt I was told,
both verbally and via e.mail. I can if you are interested e.mail you this guys
address and you can ask him yourself. Maybe if we badger him enough Shell may
see sense!

So, Huw maybe you are the first in the UK, but I certainly want to get hold of
the sets.

Jason