 Local / United Kingdom / 1170
  Re: Fun idea for LEGOFest?

Good thinking, Huw 8-) I was just going to use some 4x? plates and use my Dymo labeller to put some letters onto tiles... s'pose I need to be a bit more creative now, eh? Jon your-host-and-all-that Hayward Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Fun idea for LEGOFest?

(...) some (...) Absolutely. What size shall we specify as maximum? 4x12? Huw (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Fun idea for LEGOFest?

I think that you may be at a significant advantage here Huw. :-) I'm game, since I can shorten my name to Jon, but if both Simons turn up, they might find it tricky without dropping to initials only. Another thing I'd like to see at the LEGOFest is (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)