 Local / United Kingdom / 1168
Re: Is this an appropriate place... (1st post)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 10:32:18 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote in message <37b8298a.9355068@lugnet.com>...
On Mon, 16 Aug 1999 10:53:16 GMT, "Scott-A" <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote:

Likes:  Space, even Insectoids (and UFO... a bit)

Smallest claim to fame:  my room is six foot six by six foot by eight • foot
high.

It is now wonder you like "space"!

Ooo, a 4D room...

Not quite!!  Read again, slowly...

It's six foot six wide
And six foot long
And eight foot high.

I think it's all the sixes that crossed your eyes.
I always cross my eyes and dot my tees.

If I had a 4D room, I'd go back to the day when I
traded in all my Lego for a Hornby railway.  What
a dumb day was that.

David, who stands 6'1 in a room 6'6 by 6' by 8'.