 Local / United Kingdom / 1163
Re: Southern LegoFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 18:18:06 GMT

I think it'd be great if
at some point all 10-ish of us took a trip to the local TRU so
we could spend 10 minutes staring at the Lego there en masse :)

Great idea!

And we could all stand around tutting, saying thing like:
"They don't make kits like they used to" and "I remember when minifigs
didn't have arms"

And if we're really lucky, the Lego rep will be there, and we can give
them a good talking to :-)
--
Tony Priestman