 Local / United Kingdom / 1160
1159  |  1161
Subject:
Southern Legofest, Dolphins and Richard Franks (!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 12:54:23 GMT

Three things, all a bit unrelated but I'm in a rush (again)...

I won't be able to make it to the Southern legofest so I would like to wish
all of you an excellent time for all things Lego-y and continue wondering
what you look like. (And good luck Jon's family with the invasion!)

I'm still after a Lego dolphin for a couple of days, if anyone has one I can
borrow. (I don't fancy spending a fiver on Belville for one piece!)

And - I've not seen or heard from Richard Franks for a while, I guess he's
finished his placement at Spider and is getting ready to go back to
university - does anyone know any more than that?