 Local / United Kingdom / 116
115  |  117
Subject:
Christmas availability report.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 14:05:20 GMT

High Wycombe
Heard a rumour that Beattie's usually have sets early........
.....no such luck....However, loads of the big Explorien ship
at 29.99, and 6899, the little base, at 8.99. 6 of the ship,a
couple of dozen of the 6899's. The funny thing is, you only
needed to go to Tesco across the road and buy the 6899's at
only 5.49. I bought a couple, they still have about 10 left,
as well as 3 of the big Islander set for only 20 quid. Woolie's
is the only other shop in the immediate area selling Lego (apart
from Argos), and both did not have any '99 sets. Loads of '98
but nowhere any '99!
I was supposed to be doing Christmas shopping, which I still
haven't started yet! The only Xmas shopping I did was for myself!
A bunch of CD's, those 2 Lego sets, and a few cards for people
at work. Tomorrow, when I get my car back from the shop........

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/