 Local / United Kingdom / 1155
1154  |  1156
Subject:
LegoFest trading
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 17:03:29 GMT

I guess it's time to start sorting out what if anything anyone is interested
in buying, selling or trading.

I don't have much to sell or trade I'm afraid. I do however have
a 4536 Blue Hopper Van which I was thinking of parting. However,
the only reason I was thinking of parting with it was my
having seen the high price ($100) the one on the Auczilla Auction500 went
for - so I probably wouldn't get rid of it unless I got a pretty good offer.

I've also got several soccer starter sets that I was intending to auction on
Ebay soon. However, given that there are probably a few UK shops still
selling
these for a lot less than I'd expect to get on Ebay, I wouldn't expect it to
be
worth anyone's while making me any offers for them :)

I'm after baseplates - especially unusual road ones and grey road ones,
and am willing to pay quite a reasonable price for any that anyone has. (Not
sure exactly how much they are worth, but if anyone has any I'll happily pay
whatever they are typically fetching on Ebay at the moment). I'd also
be interested in
any of those raised roadway plates that used to appear in stations
or port sets (the flat ones, not the slopes).

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com