 Local / United Kingdom / 1130
Re: Jambalaya box (UK) - Four strong and Rising!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 19:38:24 GMT

Jason Briscoe wrote in message ...
All,

Four of you are on board you all know who you are, others are toying with • the
idea? come on join theres no catch. All i need is your UK mailiding • address.
Either reply to me at above or at jason-shirley@briscoej.freeserve.co.uk.

While I'm on, I'll post my Wish list just in case anyone has any of the • items,
not much chance me thinks.

Might as well add my most wanted parts.

Large wheel and tyre from 8422 (same as 8838, but smooth tyre) - need 1
Old caterpillar tracks, as found in 8851 and expert builders 856. looking
for 30+

Ho hum, i guess that sorts the 2 sets I am currently trying to rubuild.

(Duckie) Dave