 Local / United Kingdom / 1123
    Lego in the Midlands —Rob Wellman
   Are there any special lego groups, or web sites in the Midlands. I live in Worcester and would like to find out if there is anything i am missing. Rob. (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Lego in the Midlands —Tony Priestman
   You're probably not missing anything yet :-) There are a couple of people in the Warwickshire area, but I don't think anyone's got organised in the UK yet. We're getting there, though. The Scottish & Southern Legofests show that the level of (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)