 Local / United Kingdom / 1069
1068  |  1070
Subject:
Droid Developer Kit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 20:45:55 GMT

Hiya

I was in WHSmiths in Winchester yesterday and they had two Droid Developer
Kit display boxes on the shelves where the computer games are - the boxes
were empty and had no price on display, so I asked an assistant who said the
set would be available on August 27th (which is a Friday) and would cost
about £70.

Anybody else heard anything else?

I'm quite interested in this set, because it would be nice to have my own
little R2D2 to follow me about (and also to help me to fix my podracer,
which I am building in the back garden...)

--
Colin
numbersix@freshfroot.freeserve.co.uk