 Local / United Kingdom / 1027
    New Technic at Argos —Dave Ryder
    Hi All, excuse me if this is old news, but I discovered today that the new ('99) larger Technic sets are now on sale in Argos as follows 8446 Monster Crane Truck £36.99 8445 Racer (F1/Indy style car) £26.99 8448 Super car £74.99 Hmm, With original (...) (25 years ago, 1-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Ooops! - Was: New Technic at Argos —Dave Ryder
   Dear all, I know I have posted two essentially identical posts, but my newsreader at home was playing up and wouldn't send the item last night, so I sent a brief one from it from work this morning, then as soon as I fired this damn thing up tonight (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)