 Local / United Kingdom / 1019
1018  |  1020
Subject:
Rock Raiders are here
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 16:56:54 GMT

I found some Rock Raiders sets at Beatties in Southampton today (Saturday
31/7) - they had small sets only. I bought 4910 Hover Scout (£2.25) and 4920
Rapid Rider (£3.99). They also had the Rock Raiders people pack (4930) for
£4.99 and 4940 Granite Grinder for £13.99.

4910 includes some of the new pieces which appeared in the Star Wars sets
including the cross-shaped piece which was the top of the Sith Infiltrator
cockpit.

--
Colin
numbersix@freshfroot.freeserve.co.uk