 Local / United Kingdom / 1012
  LEGO shop at Bluewater, Kent opens Monday!

I found their phone number today on the BT Directory Enquiries web site today (URL), so I gave 'em a call on 01322 427272... ...they open at 1:00pm on Monday! They'll stock plenty of sets (contrary to some reports) plus clothing and other (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LEGO shop at Bluewater, Kent opens Monday!

Thanks for the update Jon, I must persuade the NLS that an urgent shopping trip to her favourite mall is in order. ;) Regards. Jon D Hayward wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)